watch ncaaw basketball online,free kick soccer games,serie a india
CRITICAL INFORMATION, AT THE MOMENT YOU NEED IT
Active imaging with intraoperative ultrasound (iUS) gives you the real-time information you need, helping you confirm or update your operative plan, make informed clinical decisions, and achieve your organ-sparing procedures.
Learn about our intuitively simple active imaging solutions, designed to reduce the iUS learning curve and make it easy to elevate your procedures.,kt-wiz
Use of intraoperative ultrasound can influence
surgical decision-making in up to
of pancreatic resections5
BK watch ncaaw basketball online Systems
- Enhanced Visualization: Improved algorithms for greater details around lesion borders, and automated high-resolution image settings.
- Monitor Progress: Compare live images with previous scans simultaneously using Dual Live Compare and Picture in Picture modes.
- Surgeon Control: Remote control allows surgeon control of the image in the sterile field.
- Simple and Customizable UI: Intuitively simple, Tru-Sense™ touch screen with customized user profiles for Basic to Advanced usage.
- Adjustable Monitor: View images in portrait or landscape orientation, with monitor on an extendable, flexible arm for small spaces.
- On-Demand Videos: Instructional videos on the system to quickly refresh on image orientation and needle guide assembly.
- High-resolution, real-time images with superb anatomical details.
- Immediate, auto-optimized imaging using the No-touch Autogain and Auto Focus features.
- Up to two hours of plug-free imaging.
- Sterilizable remote control for convenient control of the system in the sterile field.
- Small system footprint to fit in the OR.